Your shopping cart is empty!
Following the success of previous events we are proud to present the Pebeo Mixed Media Art Prize and exhibition 2018, a fantastic opportunity for emerging artists to exhibit and sell their work in the heart of London, plus the chance to win one of the 3 cash prizes.
The selected artists will have the prestige of having their work displayed at the Menier Gallery from the 26 to the 29th of June 2018 and they can offer their work for sale, without any deduction of commission
The selection of the works to be exhibited will be made by the Curator, Pablo Angel Lugo and a panel of independent art experts will select the winners of the cash prizes.
Guidelines for the competition.
Artists who wish to submit their work should comply with the following:
- UK residents only.
- Any artist over 18 may submit.
- Acceptable media: Any mix of paints and mediums on canvas, board, wood, metal, plastic or acrylic (sculptures acceptable too), using products from the Pébéo Mixed Media range.
- Artists may submit up to two works.
- Work must not have been exhibited previously.
- Work should not be larger than 1.5 m along the longest dimension and not heavier than 10Kg.
- Submitted photos should be good quality with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
Are you ready?
Other important information:
- Online submission closes: Sunday 13th May 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- Selected artists notified by 17th May 2018
- Exhibition starts: 26th June 2018
If your work is selected:
- Selected artists are responsible for delivering their work to Pebeo UK Limited, Unit 312 The Print Rooms,164/180 Union Street, London SE1 0LH by June 10th 2018 and for arranging collection from the same address by no later than 14th July 2018, uncollected works will be disposed of at the discretion of Pebeo.
- Works selected for exhibition shouldn’t be framed under glass and artists are asked to take adequate measures to ensure the artworks safety during transportation. Unfortunately artworks arriving damaged cannot be displayed.
- Works selected for exhibition may be offered for sale during the exhibition at a price determined by the artist, all monies received will be submitted to the artist, the artist will be responsible for delivery of the work to the buyer if not collected by the buyer at the end of the exhibition.